Natural Health Counseling with John Kozinski
John Kozinski ‘s consultations have helped people with various ailments from mental and emotional disorders, to chronic fatigue, infertility, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, hypoglycemia, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, stroke, Alzheimer’s, dementia, kidney disease, liver disease, hypertension, Parkinson’s, MS multiple sclerosis, pneumonia, the flu influenza, and many more.
John offers natural health consultations to support healing, health maintenance, and disease prevention. He can educate you on natural ways to maintain or recover your health as he has done for so many people in 10,000 + individual consultations over the past 38 years.
Each consultation is tailored to your needs whether you are an aspiring vegan, vegetarian or eat a plant based diet with healthy animal foods. Your health is different from anyone else’s. No two people are exactly alike.
Our modern world of complicated health conditions created by our diet, lifestyle and environmental toxins first requires each person to be individually evaluated.
John’s consultation consists of:
• An explanation of the current underlying condition that is causing a person’s ailment or physical and emotional problems. The evaluation is based on a form of integrative diagnosis that John has developed that combines the teachings of oriental medicine with a modern understanding of the body.
• Visual, touch, and symptom diagnosis to assess a person’s state of balance and imbalance.
• A truly macrobiotic consultation. The word macrobiotic means the way of longevity. Longevity is based on sustainable health. Sustainable health is based upon practicing the principle of balance in our daily lives. A true longevity or macrobiotic consultation is not a one set diet and lifestyle approach. It varies based on the state of imbalance in a person’s condition.
• Food and lifestyle recommendations that are geared to each person’s condition or state of balance based on diagnosis.
• Food recommendations based on what traditional people really ate. Around the world, people ate grains, vegetables, beans, all sorts of naturally raised or wild animals, nuts, seeds, animal and vegetable fats, seasonal fruits, seasonings, sweeteners and mild beverages. My recommendations in consultations reflect true natural and macrobiotic/longevity eating. Temporary vegan type diets, as promoted in common macrobiotic books, are suitable for short periods of times for people who have over consumed animal foods such as factory farmed meats, poultry, eggs and dairy products. I have found these types of diets cause illness and weakness in cases of nutritional and energetic deficiency. Many people eating vegan macrobiotic diets without supplementation for long periods have developed either chronic or serious illness.
• Adjustments for those who wish to be vegan or vegetarian. I recommend a certain type of balance for those who wish to eat this way to ensure adequate protein, fats and nutrients. I recommend certain supplements for all vegans and some vegetarians.
• Vitamin, mineral or other nutritional supplements recommended for each individual for healing, restoring, and maintaining health. In this day and age, it is outdated to think that food alone can heal or maintain health. We live in a polluted world with bodies that are not as strong as our ancestors. Traditional cultures prepared plants and animal substances in special ways for healing. The modern versions of these preparations are supplements.
• Herbal remedies are matched with a person’s individual condition.
• The use of supplements for healthy people. Today, healthy people need supplements and special foods to balance their genetic makeup and to withstand the damaging effects of pollution, electromagnetic radiation and stress.
• Information based on 40 years of continued research into traditional teachings of health such as Indian Ayurvedic and Chinese Taoist medicine, nutritional science, meditation, breathing and energy exercises, modern and traditional forms of diagnosis, eastern and western biology and more.
• Health knowledge as a growing and living understanding that builds upon the past and recognizes the need to adapt to modern needs and concerns.
• An education in understanding your health, the health giving and medicinal effects of foods, herbs and supplements, the benefits of lifestyle practices, and more.
"I prayed for John's safe journey home. Please tell him for me that I appreciate the kindness of his guidance at this time in my life, I know that it will propel me forward to set my health back on the path towards longevity. Today I went shopping for some of the things he suggested, it was fun and not complicated as I had imagined it could be." ~ Alba
Schedule A Consultation
To schedule a health consultation, please contact:
To Make Services Accessible for Everyone, Sliding Income Scale Rates Are Available
Our Clients Say . . . .
"I feel much better, and I am very grateful to you for your insight and help. It was definitely the best thing I could have done for myself attending your workshop and doing a consultation with you." ~ Gayle
"Hello John, your services have been so helpful to me and your readings of me were so true. I shall always be so grateful to you for your contributions to the world........ Thanks to you and macrobiotics I was well enough to be accepted for a new liver which I have now been living with for 5 years." ~ Sandra Manesky