How the Wireless Industry Convinced the Public Cellphones Are Safe & Cherry-Picked Research on Risks
Electromagnetic fields or EMF’s are generated by many electrical appliances. Such appliances include circuit breakers, air conditioners, fluorescent and halogen lights, electric sockets, cordless telephones. Phones emit electromagnetic energy.
Many years ago, I discovered alarming research that indicates that exposure to the levels of electromagnetic fields in these appliances and from cell phones can promote the growth of cancer cells and disrupt the brain and body functions.
Commercial industries deny these connections. Just like the cigarette industry in the past, manufacturers of these common appliances are making huge amounts of money. This gives them a vested interest to deny any harm.
Humans seem to have the inclination to create inventions and start to use them while focusing on the positive benefits and not the negative effects. History has shown that the negative effects of our inventions are only found much later. We can take steps ourselves. It is best to err on being cautious.
In my full spectrum health consultations, I recommend people take measures to protect their health from the harmful effects of electromagnetic fields and energy. Here are a few recommendations I make in my counseling sessions.
- Use a flat screen computer monitor.
- Don’t put lap tops on your lap.
- Install f.lux free software from the internet for using computers at night. https:\\justgetflux.com
- Buy cell phone radiation protector earphones and or other radiation protection products for your cellphone and home. Search the Internet for the best products. www.cutcat.com is one company you can check out.
- Avoid using cell phones that you place and keep on your ear.
- Use a radiation safe earphone or the speaker on your phone instead of putting it to your ear. Lay it on a table versus holding it as much as possible. Do not keep it in your pocket or places on your body.
- Shut down wireless devices and routers in the house when not in use and at nighttime.
- Crack the car window slightly when you have a cell phone in the car.
- When buying a cellphone look at radiation levels. They vary from phone to phone.
- Try to keep a distance between you and appliances that are running.
- Switch to full spectrum bulbs or incandescent lighting when possible.
- Replace your cordless phones with land line phones.